Thursday, February 7, 2008

Change...

As of this writing, I'm in the process of shifting over my blog under a new name. Yes you heard right. And this time, I will promote it via Orkut!

The new name will be placed under a new blog entitled, "The Desi Factor". No, I'm not going to be an ass like Bill O'Reilly's doing for Fox news, but anyways. Almost everyday, I'll be updating you with news regarding Kollywood and Bollywood and B.O status. Fans are free to comment, but this time, I'm moderating them. No biased remarks, no insults, no crap like that. Opinion as always is welcome. But just because I give my reviews doesn't mean that I'm a ____ fan. That's nothing but a cheap shot.

Anyways, just play nice. This blog will stay as an archive for past reviews. Of course, nothing's really good in theatres right now. My recent viewing of Kannammoochi Yenada will be up in the reviews in the new blog shortly. So really, enjoy this change.

Lates!

No comments: